Worm Gear Reduction Gearbox with output shaft
RV series worm-gear speed reducer is a new-generation of products developed by our factory on the basis of perfecting WJ series products with compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad. Its appearance adopts advanced square box type structure. Its outer body is made of high quality, aluminium alloy die casting into forming. It has the characteristics of small volume, light weight, high in radiating efficiency, large in output torque, smooth in running, stable transmission with low noise. It is beautiful and durable and it’s suitable for omni-bearing installation. It’s widely applied in light industry, chemicals, food, packing, pharmaceuticals etc.
NMRV 30-130 worm speed reducers Characteristics:
1. Aluminum alloy housing
2. High quality bearings prevent leaks, contribute to flexibility in mountin-g and increase reducer life
3. NEMA and IEC motors inputs
4. Double-lip oil seals
5. O-rings are used to prevent leaks
6. Standard hollow output bore and optional plug in shafts provide greater flexibility.
7. Automated manufacturing process from an ISO9001 certified company assures quality, reliable gearing.
Output torque: 4 to 1379 N. M
Model: RV 30-130
Speed ratio: 7.5 – 100
Input power 0.06 – 7.5 kw
1.12 Months guarantee will be offered.
2. We will react during 24 hours after received the email required to ensure the recovery of buyer’s production line first.
3. The engineers will provide the trainings for operation, maintenace fix skill to make the workers better understanding
4. Free parts replacement in the warranty period.
Smart equipment company has started its own gearbox business since 1995, now smart equipment own
2 gearbox production factories, and we attach importance to the research and development of new product
We offer big range of gearboxes, including R/S/K/F gearbox, P planetary gearbox,
RV worm gearbox, H B industrial gearbox, customized gearbox etc, with a strong
Advantage on industrial gearbox and customized gearbox, we follow strict qualitycontrol system from the start to end.
Our mission is to design and offer the reliable solution to your gearbox need, and to promote sustainable and shared development with customers by providing honest, responsible, prompt services.
|Type:||Worm and Wormwheel|
|Advantage:||Gearbox with Output Shaft|
|Characteris:||Nmrv 30-130 Worm Gear Reduction Gearbox|
How to Install and Align a Worm Reducer Properly
Proper installation and alignment of a worm reducer are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Follow these steps to install and align a worm reducer:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear before starting the installation process.
- Positioning: Place the worm reducer in the desired location, ensuring that it is securely mounted to a stable surface. Use appropriate fasteners and mounting brackets as needed.
- Shaft Alignment: Check the alignment of the input and output shafts. Use precision measurement tools to ensure that the shafts are parallel and in line with each other.
- Base Plate Alignment: Align the base plate of the reducer with the foundation or mounting surface. Ensure that the base plate is level and properly aligned before securing it in place.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts to the manufacturer’s specifications. This helps ensure proper contact between the reducer and the mounting surface.
- Check for Clearance: Verify that there is enough clearance for any rotating components or parts that may move during operation. Avoid any interference that could cause damage or performance issues.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the worm reducer according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for smooth operation and reducing friction.
- Alignment Testing: After installation, run the worm reducer briefly without a load to check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or misalignment issues.
- Load Testing: Gradually introduce the intended load to the worm reducer and monitor its performance. Ensure that the reducer operates smoothly and efficiently under the load conditions.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and specifications for your specific worm reducer model. Proper installation and alignment will contribute to the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and overall functionality.
Worm Gearbox Applications in Robotics and Automation
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in various robotics and automation applications due to their unique characteristics and benefits. Here are some common applications where worm gearboxes are used:
- Robotic Arm Movement: Worm gearboxes are employed in robotic arms to provide precise and controlled movement. The self-locking property of worm gearboxes helps maintain the arm’s position without requiring additional brakes.
- Conveyor Systems: In automated production lines, worm gearboxes are used to drive conveyor belts and move materials or products along assembly lines with accuracy.
- Precision Positioning: Worm gearboxes are used in precision positioning systems, such as those found in pick-and-place robots and CNC machines. They ensure accurate and repeatable movements.
- Pan and Tilt Mechanisms: Worm gearboxes are utilized in pan and tilt mechanisms of surveillance cameras, robotic cameras, and sensors. The self-locking feature helps stabilize and maintain the desired angle.
- Automated Gates and Doors: Worm gearboxes are used in automated gate and door systems to control their opening and closing movements smoothly and safely.
- Material Handling: Robots in warehouses and distribution centers use worm gearboxes to manipulate and lift objects, enhancing efficiency in material handling.
- Medical Robotics: Worm gearboxes are employed in medical robots for surgical procedures, diagnostic equipment, and rehabilitation devices, ensuring precise and controlled movements.
- Industrial Robots: Industrial robots rely on worm gearboxes for various tasks, including welding, painting, assembly, and packaging, where precise movements are essential.
- Automated Testing Equipment: In testing and inspection applications, worm gearboxes provide the necessary movement and positioning for accurate testing and measurements.
- Food and Beverage Industry: Worm gearboxes are used in automated food processing and packaging systems, ensuring hygienic and precise movement of products.
Worm gearboxes are preferred in these applications due to their compact size, high torque output, self-locking feature, and ability to provide a right-angle drive. However, selecting the right gearbox requires considering factors such as load, speed, efficiency, and environmental conditions.
Types of Worm Gear Configurations and Their Uses
Worm gear configurations vary based on the arrangement of the worm and the gear it engages with. Here are common types and their applications:
- Single Enveloping Worm Gear: This configuration offers high torque transmission and efficiency. It’s used in heavy-duty applications like mining equipment and industrial machinery.
- Double Enveloping Worm Gear: With increased contact area, this type provides higher load capacity and improved efficiency. It’s used in aerospace applications, robotics, and precision machinery.
- Non-Throated Worm Gear: This type has a cylindrical worm without a throat. It’s suitable for applications requiring precise motion control, such as CNC machines and robotics.
- Throated Worm Gear: Featuring a throat in the worm, this configuration offers smooth engagement and higher load capacity. It’s used in conveyors, elevators, and automotive applications.
- Non-Modular Worm Gear: In this design, the worm and gear are a matched set, resulting in better meshing and efficiency. It’s utilized in various industries where customization is essential.
- Modular Worm Gear: This type allows interchangeability of worm and gear components, providing flexibility in design and maintenance. It’s commonly used in conveyors, mixers, and material handling systems.
Selecting the appropriate worm gear configuration depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, precision, and application requirements. Consulting gearbox experts can help determine the best configuration for your specific needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-25