1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
How to Install and Align a Worm Reducer Properly
Proper installation and alignment of a worm reducer are crucial for ensuring optimal performance and longevity. Follow these steps to install and align a worm reducer:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, equipment, and safety gear before starting the installation process.
- Positioning: Place the worm reducer in the desired location, ensuring that it is securely mounted to a stable surface. Use appropriate fasteners and mounting brackets as needed.
- Shaft Alignment: Check the alignment of the input and output shafts. Use precision measurement tools to ensure that the shafts are parallel and in line with each other.
- Base Plate Alignment: Align the base plate of the reducer with the foundation or mounting surface. Ensure that the base plate is level and properly aligned before securing it in place.
- Bolt Tightening: Gradually and evenly tighten the mounting bolts to the manufacturer’s specifications. This helps ensure proper contact between the reducer and the mounting surface.
- Check for Clearance: Verify that there is enough clearance for any rotating components or parts that may move during operation. Avoid any interference that could cause damage or performance issues.
- Lubrication: Apply the recommended lubricant to the worm reducer according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Proper lubrication is essential for smooth operation and reducing friction.
- Alignment Testing: After installation, run the worm reducer briefly without a load to check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or misalignment issues.
- Load Testing: Gradually introduce the intended load to the worm reducer and monitor its performance. Ensure that the reducer operates smoothly and efficiently under the load conditions.
It’s important to refer to the manufacturer’s installation guidelines and specifications for your specific worm reducer model. Proper installation and alignment will contribute to the gearbox’s reliability, efficiency, and overall functionality.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
Lubrication Requirements for a Worm Gearbox
Lubrication is crucial for maintaining the performance and longevity of a worm gearbox. Here are the key considerations for lubricating a worm gearbox:
- Type of Lubricant: Use a high-quality, high-viscosity lubricant specifically designed for worm gearboxes. Worm gearboxes require lubricants with additives that provide proper lubrication and prevent wear.
- Lubrication Interval: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubrication intervals. Regularly check the gearbox’s temperature and oil condition to determine the optimal frequency of lubrication.
- Oil Level: Maintain the proper oil level to ensure effective lubrication. Too little oil can lead to insufficient lubrication, while too much oil can cause overheating and foaming.
- Lubrication Points: Identify all the lubrication points on the gearbox, including the worm and wheel gear surfaces. Apply the lubricant evenly to ensure complete coverage.
- Temperature: Consider the operating temperature of the gearbox. Some lubricants have temperature limits, and extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and the surrounding area clean to prevent contaminants from entering the lubricant. Use proper filtration and seals to maintain a clean environment.
- Monitoring: Regularly monitor the gearbox’s temperature, noise level, and vibration to detect any signs of inadequate lubrication or other issues.
Proper lubrication will reduce friction, wear, and heat generation, ensuring smooth and efficient operation of the worm gearbox. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for lubrication specifications and intervals.
editor by CX 2023-09-14